Pages

6/13/2014

10,000 Reasons. . .


I hope everything is going on well!!

God has been extremely kind to us, thank you so much for your prayers. We have an amazing ground to practise and to host tournaments. Two of my coaches and I were praying hard for a field and it’s amazing when God opens doors at just the right time. I'm able to really share the love of Christ with them through football! Sporting Club Jaipur is growing big and we now have over 70 youths.



I met with an accident and almost dislocated my left shoulder and should have broken my hand completely but I didn't. I know it was Him protecting and looking after me. For the first time in the history of Jaipur, I got to play in a 5V5 tournament arranged by DLF!! Believe it or not, I scored the winning goal and we made it to the semi-finals.


I boast in Jesus alone, because without His grace I don’t think we would have even qualified. Exciting things happening here in Jaipur, my church Cornerstone will be hosting kids and youth camp and we’re expecting over 220, so kindly join me in praying for this camp. The theme for this camp is Limitless aka beyond limit!! Two weeks ago, we were able to preach to over 70 non Christians and were able to share openly about Jesus in a village that was previously closed to the gospel. Many of the people responded, and have asked our church leaders to keep coming!!! God is doing some extraordinary work here and it hardly makes sense to me but He works in His own time, it seriously is amazing. . .


As for me personally, God has been so kind to me, even when I turn away or push His hand. He has just been so amazing and I often am blown away by the way He looks after me. I realise I can do nothing apart of CHRIST. I need him more and more! I have seen God personally come and breathe new life on me during times when I've honestly wanted to give up! I am so in love with Jesus and I sense His joy almost each day! So many reasons I can’t stop thanking Him for. 


Honestly speaking, I seriously have more than 10,000 reasons to praise Him daily. My friend and I met with an accident, all I can remember is that I blanked out for the first five minutes and had landed flat on back with my head landing first. My friend also a pastor nearly broke His leg, we got up, thanking God and if it wasn't for His grace, I think I would have been in Heaven right now- ha-ha. Overall, I thank God for all the blessings He has bestowed upon me. . .


Thanks again for your support and prayers! You are a blessing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment