Pages

7/13/2014

Beyond Limits!!





   This past month we had a youth camp and had over 140 young people from
all over Rajasthan. It was my first time interacting and helping out
in a youth camp organized by youths from my Church Cornerstone AG!









It was a huge event and I want to thank you all for praying. Over 120
youths were new to Jesus, so they were in for a real treat!!  I
can’t even explain what happened during camp, I was video recording
the camp and I get moved whenever I edit or watch these videos...








                                      


Well,
coaching football has still been extremely fun since its World Cup!!
Senior Coach & Manager of Sporting Club J invited us over to his house
to watch one of the matches. Everyone showed up expecting a good match
but coach had something else in mind. For first time, he did a short
devotion with and shared his testimony. I was so amazed, later spoke
to few of my teammates and I can see that they were totally surprised
by coach. I guess nine months is all it took to help the 30 youths
think about the purpose of life and the existence of God!! Please
continue to pray...


please check out the video, sorry- it's HD but I hope you enjoy it...



No comments:

Post a Comment