Pages

5/13/2014

Survival of the fittest. . .


First things first- It was such a refreshing and a blessing time to go to K-homes for two weeks.  For those of you who did make it to Camp FEARLESS, I want to thank you for living and loving and showing Jesus. I constantly think, pray and intercede for you all...  


This past month, I must say, I traveled to a lot of states in India than ever before. The places I traveled – From Rajasthan to Delhi, then back to Rajasthan, Rajasthan to Karnataka, Karnataka to Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu to Karnataka, Karnataka to Delhi, Delhi to Rajasthan. Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. I totally enjoyed the ride. . .


 

Eliyah joined me and we adventured the north side for two weeks. It was a great honor to have him here.  Honestly speaking, this month has been fun for my team here in Jaipur.  S.C.J- is the name of the Club. The junior and the senior team went to Delhi to compete and they really put on a heck of a show there. God has been tremendously kind to us. We also traveled to other parts in Jaipur and out of Jaipur to promote and coach young kids and youths. It's one of my favorite things to do!


I clearly remember when we went to Sikhar; just outside of Jaipur to introduce football to school students they were super-excited. As usual, prayed, played and tried our best to show Jesus in the midst of it all. When we were done, we took a picture with the students and everyone went to get refreshments.
What I didn't know was there were over 150 boys and girls lined up to get autographs, to shake my hand, and more than 500 questions were asked for the next 1 hour. I really knew from that moment that they were in love with football and that they had more passion than I or the team had.








 Please pray that God would open up doors and that we would be able to reach out and share the Good News as we minister to them through football. What I know for sure is we will be going back and will be doing football summer camps for the school. It has over 400 student s and please join me in prayer that all of them would truly get to Jesus.


 
Well, had to learn to endure the grace of God throughout this month. I thank you that through Christ I am already more than a conqueror right in the midst of my present impossibilities. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment