Pages

2/13/2014

Desperate. . .

       It is possible to waste your LIFE! You can waste your life!! You can really really waste your life…

      Even if we just sinned 3 times a day, after 42 years I would have to come before God with this list of over 42,000 sins and what does it look like? What is a list of 42,000 crime look like and to stand before a Holy God and to go “sorry”, to a God who hates sin and to stand with this list of sins and the Bible says Jesus paid for all. He washed it all away, otherwise I would have to pay my debt, pay for my sins.

        As Graham said – it’s like we’re wearing a mask, we’re doing things and acting like the world. I have been studying and comparing the life of Saul, Jonathan, David and Samuel. The coolest thing is having the Spirit reveal hidden truth and it just blows your mind away. 

      We are called to be and act differently. I desperately want to be different, long to be a light in the darkness and to those I meet daily.
     
      The past month was extremely challenging, couldn't have made it without the Holy Spirit. I have been learning a lot from failures but I am fed up and want to make a stand. Enough is enough; I started noticing that every time I asked for forgiveness; got things cleared, and stopped worrying and started trusting in God. Life was never the same in some ways. . . I just can’t live without His presence.

     Only one life, T’ will soon be past… Only what’s done for Christ will last!                Isaiah 6:1-8 – Holy, holy, holy is the God almighty… the whole earth is full of His glory.
The truth is when Isaiah was confronted with the AWESOMENESS of God and His holiness… He fell on his face and he said woe!! That word is an exclamation of grief, distress or lamentation. If we would stop and truly with our finite mind contemplate God in His infinite ness, it should drop us to our knees… we should say, woe in light of knowing who God is and how small we are and we can’t skip past that!


    It’s an amazing opportunity to get desperate with God and it was a great delight for me as I got to share the love of Jesus Christ to someone who was totally against it. . .
Few of the lessons that I have and am still learning is that -

      


You don’t need Jesus to give you anything; you just need more of Jesus. You need to understand how much you have in Jesus. When you do, you can say like the psalmist, the Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want . . . how cool would that be. . .
     





No comments:

Post a Comment