Pages

1/14/2014

Undone

   Happy New Year to all. . . 

       God has been doing some marvellous things and I am overjoyed. Looking back at the year 2013, I can clearly see how by His Uncommon love, I survived here in Rajasthan.




 
        There were definitely lots of highs and lows but for me, last year was more of both I guess, honestly, enjoying and learning to endure in His grace. . .


         
       It’s extremely beautiful as I recall the past year of how life was for me, because I seriously had no clue that Jaipur would be my new dream.  The funny thing is, from the beginning, I was never qualified but I guess God has a unique plan of picking up nobodies and making them as some-bodies.

           The Bible, one of my all time favourite books, has been a huge blessing in my life.
     I started reading the Bible from cover to cover and I kid you not, most of the stories were not just stories but someone had lived them out. 

Just ordinary men but who chose to seek the face of God and who were undone. . .

           To abridge my Christmas break in k-homes, it was phenomenal!! Two years ago, while I was working for Olive Leaf Tech, we as a team used to go to home of hope – a place for the special or gifted ones.

 I was really moved by being and seeing how they survived and most of all loved ministering to them. It was an honour for me to watch, serve and love on those precious ones with the greatest family on Earth!


     
    I clearly remember, as we were praying for each one of them, I was undone. I bet everyone else was too, because I saw many in tears and I was just blown away by His unconditional love for all His creation. 

The coolest lesson that those precious kids taught me was that God was and will never be done with me.

             I don’t want to be wise in my own eyes but be undone and live by the Spirit daily.         




         Missing those good old days. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment