Pages

4/19/2013

Intimidation



                             :-)March 12th-April 12th- God has been working in my life so much this past month.

This month was different; I was surprised when God spoke and revealed that I fear building up in me.
 He began working in me and showing me about my past. I was actually struggling with FEAR!! I have been pursuing Jesus with all my heart but I knew I wasn’t brave enough. I’m so thank full that I have so many problems, that I face trail of many kinds. It’s not that easy living and serving in Jaipur.

I’m learning to trust Dadda everyday. Every morning, I get up, knowing and feeling different. Like this is not my home, why here God? Everything is different here, new.
      
 I have been learning and focusing on  Job and also about Peter… Something crazy- Peter struggled with Fear! I knew I had hidden fear that I desperately needed help with. 
I have been reading cover to cover- more so focusing on Job- and the funny thing is, I kind of feel just like him. Started studying the life of Job, yes, not life of Pie!
  
  The greatest source of intimidation is not just circumstances, but many times it comes through people.
These are the symptoms of a person who is fighting an intimidating spirit. CONFUSION, DEPRESSION, HOPELESSNESS, and LOSS OF VISION.  I tried to deal with the symptoms but not the root, (INTIMIDATION). Don’t deal with the symptoms instead deal with the root! You and I can pick off a tree, the fruit of hopelessness, confusion, depression but If we don’t settle the root.

 The fruit is going to grow back. I really needed to deal with the root (the intimidation). Maybe you’re battling some pretty intense things and really the focus of the battle is that root of intimidation because what he (Satan), wants is to scorch that before you make an impact!!!
       Really, what He fears is YOU and I REPRODUCING!!! So, please read Matthew 14:22-36- story of Peter walking on the water and then when fear hits him, he starts sinking-Verse 30. Jesus looked at Peter and says Satan wants to shift you. What Jesus was saying to Peter was Satan doesn’t mind if you just die and go to heaven. If you have a nice little family, make some money and go to heaven. What he fears is YOU and I reproducing, because you and I have been called to greatness. We have been called as Kings and Queens and Priests and Ambassadors...
        I love and enjoy working and serving kids. I’m so blessed to see them smile and laugh. I know it makes Dadda dance and smile big. Many new things here in Jaipur. I have been cycling around the neighborhood and seeing the favor of God on my life. I’m pretty famous around here and they wait for me to play and talk to them. They call their friends and I sometimes feel like Amir Khan- (kids favorite:). I will miss these minions as I head back to Bangalore.

Still learning a lot about sound, media and it's fun. Not a genius yet!still getting the hang of it.
                     
    
       I am so very excited to visit my family and I’m so excited about the camp. Seriously it’s so cool cause, I have been learning to overcome fear and the camp name is Untamed! I am so excited, I want to step out and share about my Father, about His love. Can’t wait to see how He is going to use me to minister but also praying that He would speaks and touch me personally. 
       



               "God did not give us a spirit of fear but a spirit of power, a spirit of love and a spirit of Sound!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment