Pages

5/12/2013

Untamed:)



                        Untamed Youth Camp was phenomenal. Dadda’s presence was so powerful. Day in and day out, I strongly sensed n knew He was moving n working in the lives of those who were there. One of them quoted saying, we had no survivors. That’s funny but is so true. Had many opportunities to step out and share. My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside roaring like a lion:)



For me to go Bangalore and back to Jaipur was a testimony. I even wrote to my mom saying I wouldn’t be able to make it to camp but her response was “God is good.” Thank you all for praying for me. The journey was mostly exciting, except the part when I almost lost my right thumb.

      


    
       The hardest part for me was to come back to Jaipur fully on fire for Jesus and seeing the dryness here.  In camp, we had the best worship/prayer times and I miss that here. I like what my mom said “baby, your expectations are too high.” I had the best time with my Family and I’m so blessed and thankful to them. No offense, but I think my family is the 8th wonder of the world. You should all visit K-homesJ. Jesus talks about the cost of being a true disciple. The one I struggled and still struggle is denying family and carrying the cross daily. It’s really hard I love n cherish the moments I had with my family.
    
       So, started studying on the life of Abraham and Sarah- It’s so amazing. God takes us to places where we never dream off but He never leaves us alone, not even for a second. Learning to listen and obey God even when it does not make sense in the natural. I enjoy spending time in the secret place. I feel so refreshed daily and the joy of the Lord is my strength.  
            





   Faith never quibbles at God’s demands, even though those demands sometimes go against reason. But what is faith? No greater definition of faith has ever been given than that contained in the simple acrostic: Forsaking All I Trust Him. “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” (Heb. 11:1)







 I am seeing God move powerfully in our Sunday evenings. Many doors have been opened and I am surprised by God’s relentless favor. I’m enjoying working with these precious kids. They are such a blessing and make me smile. They come looking for me and I cherish spending time with them daily. 



 Lots to say about them but hope the pictures bring out the depth of what God is doing here in Jaipur.
           

















Over all, this month has been so amazing to me. We all go through ups and downs in life but I strongly feel the mark of Jesus on me. He is so worth it!!


Finally we celebrate Mother's day to end this month:)

    Ma, you are the greatest and the best thing that has happened to me!!


 Living a life God rewards.


No comments:

Post a Comment