Pages

2/16/2013

F.O.G.

Well, to start of I am actually not at all surprised that I'm still in Bangalore. F.O.G- Favor Of God, and I have been having many favors from my Dadda. Some simple, some unbelievable but all in all, I pray and ask for F.O.G in my everyday life.

 Thank you all for praying for me, cause I got my ticket booked but then!!! It's always the "but"- that makes you get worried or excited... Well, In this case, in my life-at this stage, it was a surprising one. I cancelled my ticket and got to stay with my family a bit longer. I would like to say these simple words:-I'm loving it:):). Back to the story. I was so happy to cancel my ticket and stay for Gopi's reception but a part of me was worried. I had to re-book my tickets, which was hard cause I only had two weeks and again 'waiting list 49'. I started asking Dadda, where is your favor here. Prayed again before going to bed and guess what!!! The next day, in the morning, I check the net and my ticket is reserved to 3 and a day later it's confirmed...Wow.. Never before has anything like this happened.. can't tell you how happy I was:). Thank you Dadda. I keep asking for F.O.G everyday, even in the nights, right before going to bed, I pray simple prayers that I would find favor and have F.O.G. as I sleep.

 I will be heading back to Jaipur on the 21th and will reach there on the 23rd. Excited but will miss my family.

                                   Been reading the bible, and wow.... I am slowly coming to realization that Life isn't about me... It's about Jesus and living our lives for Him. .... So far all this has been about me, how I can look good.. how I can get the glory... The more I read the Bible , the more I realize LIFE is not about me!! I'm not here to make money, get glory and die.. The bible says that God has put us for Him, to honor Him. Jesus said the most important thing you could do with your life is to love GOD with everything you are and love OTHERS as YOURSELF!!! Dadda cares about my faith.. Where my heart is!! I want to live my life for HIM!! I want to honor Him with my actions and my attitude:)... I resolve to give God everything I've got! so, I'm asking you... WHAT are YOU living FOR?? (Facing the giants-the movie)....

 I am learning so much daily and again, so happy that I know the one true God. Jesus, He is so amazing and He is the only person that I'm in awe of... I mean seriously... This almighty, all-powerful, magnificent, wonderful, pure, righteous God is my Dadda... I'm His son and I just can't fully understand that so well... There are times, I just cry in joy but can't understand why I let fear take hold of me when I know deeply that He is always there beside me.  I am now learning to take step of faith and to really step out. 

I have been sharing about Jesus to a friend of mine (Sunil), who is strong in His religion and doesn't know Jesus. He has a bible which is not surprising at all. The crazy thing is many people that I have spoken to have confessed that all gods are one, but how come they don't have real peace, joy, happiness. It just doesn't make sense. I prayed and wanted to help him find the truth and understand about religion and Jesus. That it's two different claims. I started sharing about my testimony, about the Kindness of God in my life and how He is relentlessly been a loving father to me. I shared about F.O.G. upon my life day after day after day.. I have been meeting him in my free times. 
                      
                                      When I believed that Jesus would move and touch him, I did see happen and I couldn't believe it. When I stepped out in faith, that's when I saw God move in a big way. It's not shocking... I've been reading the bible and it clearly says that God moved big time when people of God earnestly prayed and stepped out in faith. For example:- Elijah-the prophet, one of my favorite verses is James 5:17, and Elijah was a man just like us, but he prayed earnestly... Stephen in the new testament:- saw Heaven open and Jesus sitting on the right hand of God. Peter and John, in Acts 4:13-When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus. Beautiful things happen when we learn to step out and trust our lives completely in the hand of the one who made all things, God our father... 

                 Listen, I'm not telling that I was so brave, I was really nervous but when I believed and stepped out, I started crying in Joy and Sunil started weeping, in front of me. I really didn't know what to say then, all he replied was, I have no words to say and thank you.. I knew that very moment that it was not my words or I who made him cry. The Spirit of God was working in his life even as I was talking. I was so encouraged and am believing to see Dadda use me to touch the heart of His children. Please Keep praying for him and for his family. I have not used his real name but He is from a strong Hindu background. Praying that God would change him and that he would lead his family to Jesus. 

Would encourage you to step out and take a stand for Jesus and He will move and work through you in amazing ways. Be COURAGEOUS.... hope you all find F.O.G. in your lives....

It's been so fun to be here in bangalore and see how God has been working in me and teaching me these two and a half months. So blessed by my family and thank you everyone for praying and supporting me. 

                                 blessings, 
                      Bhuv5enese- 
                                                                                                                             the five is silent:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment