Pages

1/12/2013

Crazy Love

To start off, Christmas was so fun:).... Nothing can come close to spending Christmas at home with your family. It was all about Jesus. I had so much fun, I mean a lot of fun. We would come together every night and sign carols and someone would share from the Scriptures. What a joy it is for me to hear and see how God used these little one to minister to me. I'm so blessed and am so thankful to everyone who have been consistently praying for me. This Christmas our focus was to be a blessing to others and of course JESUS. I'm so thankful to be back home, getting refreshed but also going through a lot pain. For example, I have to eat lot of rice and veg (no words to describe how sad i truly am).
We had a 3 day fast on 29th through 31st as a family (I think it's a tradition). I was really shocked to see that almost all of my brothers and sisters signed up to fast for 3 days while I sat back and had rice. I was kinda confused, so thankful that my mom and coach helped me understand and get clear of my doubts. So I joined them in the night and I seriously can't describe what the next two days were like... It seriously was more than amazing. I felt the presence of God so strong. I so loved being there in the room, praying and worshipping Jesus (the One true God), who is sovereign, powerful, meek, magnificent and yet so loving... like I said before, I truly can't describe all of it but I know that as a home we did encounter Jesus like never before. As for me, I choose to forgive and to not hold on to anger. To actually love others like Jesus and serve as He did (to humble myself) seriously. I know that we all like Jesus but I want to start becoming like Jesus. I stopped calling myself a christian instead start becoming a follower and lover of Jesus.

I have seen the kindness of God in my life over and over again. This year I started to notice that He moves in mighty ways when I trust Him completely. I'm learning not to expect but rather to be content and to be extremely thankful. There are many beautiful things that I'm just beginning to see when I focus my eyes on Jesus. I went ahead and booked my ticket back to Jaipur on the 17th of Jan, thinking that it would all work out but it didn't. I didn't get a ticket, instead I found out that I'm in waiting list (107)* not so cool. Few days later Tammy ma informs that I would be leaving a little later and that I had to cancel and book for another day. I couldn't believe it. I cancelled, happy that I would stay longer but thought to myself that I wouldn't find any good seat. Guess what??? I did confirmed seat in 17 minutes, which is by far so cool. Man, breath prayers are so cool:):). So excited that I get to stay a bit longer, I am excited and can't wait to come back to Jaipur. I leave on the 7th:). I'm so thankful Dadda for consistently blessing and opening doors.

Have been listening to sermons, prayer 24x7's and getting refreshed and inspired by many people. Really thankful to Tammy ma, Coach Mick aka Bane, Dylan Uncle, Harrison Uncle, my parents, my brothers and sisters and others for consistently praying and pouring into me. Jesus, I'm so in awe of you.. You are the one and only one who is so awesome:). I'm so in love with you.
 I love this song so much.. It's really simple but touches my heart and I know when I sing it I make my Dadda smile...

I'm in love with God and God's in love with me;
This is who I am and this is who I'll be.

I'm in love with God and God's in love with me,
That's settles it...


 Once again, Thank so much for encouraging, praying and pouring into me. It's been so refreshing being home.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you for sharing your heart and being so vulnerable. I like the part about humbling yourself and choosing love over anger. How truly wise of you. That is a lesson you will continue to learn your entire life! I am still learning about that. Also, it is true that when we just surrender to His plans and don't try to control everything, his ways are higher and better. I like the verse that says, "A man plans his steps, but The Lord determines his path". Whe. You jump on the escalator with God, he will keep moving you upward and into his perfect plans.
    I remember you as a young boy back in 2000-2003. You had a bright smile that would light up a room! I have so enjoyed reading your post.

    ReplyDelete