Pages

10/14/2012

Blue City


Jodhpur- Blue city or the sun city!!!



So, It all began on a very sunny day, far far away in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. We travelled on train from Jaipur to Jodhpur, a five hour ride. We headed to Jodhpur on the 25th to help and learn from Create International Thailand with their Rajasthani movie, which is seriously so cool. Enjoyed learning and observing the way they worked as a team and how they wrote the story, how it was made.

We stayed at YWAM Jodhpur for a week. It was a blessing that we could stay in their place and have meals with them. It was a bit small but the team and I had lots of fun praying daily and helping them. It's been a great week. It was not that hard shifting from Jaipur where I knew how to get along and to a new place, new friends and now adjusting to a new life for just less than a month. We spend nearly the whole day praying/interceding, worshipping, thanking and reaching out. Loved doing that day after day. He is so worth it. Was reminded of how I was before I was adopted and where I am. It's such a blessing. So very thankful to Jesus, Tammyma and K-homes. We would go on the streets of Jodhpur and just thank Dadda for people, life and for the nature. Have been practicing to be thankful for everything and to look at the positive of every one and encourage them over and over. It was an awesome time staying with the team at Jodhpur. 

Sadly, we had to shift because they were going to begin their classes and the students were about to come. The need a place to stay, food and water!! So we started praying and contending with Dadda for a place to stay and unbelievingly on the same day we end up staying at Newton's Manor. Which is by far the coolest place in Jodhpur- no offense, with the sweetest people. It was a big blessing to all of us. We had lots of water issues at the base but now we have water, we have more than enough food, electricity and beds. We did have all at the other place but it was very small and we had to share everything. The one thing I am so thankful to Dadda is that my team. They were so thankful. Never complained, helped a lot and kept serving and blessing others, in the end we got a bigger better place. A lesson I can not forget. When we were thankful with Little and our father in heaven blessed us with much more. 

We ended up in a guest house. So cool!!! The best part is, we became friends with the owners and started praying with them and encouraging them. We started spending lots of time together and knowing each other. It was so awesome. They are the sweetest people in Jodhpur:). Also, I got a chance to hack into iPod and copy my song into a new Samsung 3, which by the way is really cool! I, personally enjoyed praying and encouraging them. I prayed for healing over their hearts, sickness and we also prayed over their house. From morning till night, beautiful songs of praise are on and we just enjoy worshipping. Lot so praying, a big story behind this! can't share all  or I will get arrested!

 I had so much fun getting to know the owners and hanging out with them but also joy to get to know the guys who serve there. They have servant hearts and enjoyed helping them and getting to know them as well. Every morning, I come to the house, I smile big and love seeing their smiles... Everyone passes by saying good morning and smiling big. It's been a pleasure getting to know everyone here, even though it was a short time but we blessed each other and I will be missing them a lot. The owner's mom asked me, to please stay back and help out (assistant manager)! wow!! I keep telling others that they are so happy and awesome but they keep asking and wondering how i could be so happy everyday.

Inline image 2

Had so much fun helping and learning from Create International as the were shooting the Rajasthani movie. Most of the days I stayed back, would visit children's home and spent time at the Newton praying. But the days that I went to the set, ahhh... very tiring even though I didn't work as hard them but just enjoyed and made others happy. Would teach them Tamil and just encourage and smile!! I keep smiling and they keep smiling back. That's how I connect with people without talking... It's so fun. I have been on the set and have been having so much of fun. I just posted tons of pics of my team and myself on Facebook, so please check it out. While they were working on the movie, we were supposed to be helping them, we came up with a big plan.... We went out and started taking shots of ourselves. A treat after the hard work!!!


Inline image 1
Overall, I enjoyed my time in the secret place, and getting to know and encourage people/friends around. Have so many amazing testimonies, and wonderful things happen when we stepped out trusting and thanking Dadda. There are many days, I spent praying... praying for my team for healing, for Newton's family. Good news, that I been dehydrated and sick everyday in Jodhpur but the best part is I never was so sick. He always gave me strength to press for the day and strength to Push through!!! and the strength to smile and make others happy:):)






Please pray that
* I would stand strong and not give up,
* I would keep serving and helping and not get weary in doing good,
* I would get my questions answered and that Dadda would help me understand my doubts,
* for my team that their health would get better,
* for Newton's family

Our outreach was a very short one in Jodhpur, we will be doing more outreach when we return back to Jaipur.  

If you want to support me you can write to sonsanddaughters2011@gmail.com, and they will tell you how. Tammyma and The Filas have set up a sending agency for young people from our community who feel called into missions. It's called 'Sons and Daughters"



Thank you so much,


Blessings,

Bhuvenese

1 comment:

  1. SO so proud of you Bhuvenese, keep going strong, pressing onward towards Jesus. You're my favorite!:-)

    ReplyDelete