Pages

9/15/2012

Reason to get ANGRY with GOD?

Every day has been a big blessing in my life... I have not seen or completely understood why things happen and why things i hope for don't come true.. I started learning so much and experiencing the truth about God.. His goodness.. Beloved, there are no more good days and no more bad days... Just days of GRACE....

I was so filled with the truth and had been learning that I was called to be different.. Had some extraordinary moments with Dadda.. Everyday was amazing.. I thought I was doing good and everything was going on peacefully and happily..

We had a week teaching on the bible, the creation of God and the fall.. more in depth from the beginning till the end.. Revelation.. the second coming of Jesus..and then we started learning how to study the bible- chapters.. Historical background, why, who, when and lots more.. Observation first..Interpretation second and Application third..,  Some amazing anointed people of God pouring out their hearts and have been a big blessing to me.. I was so crazy.. started spending hour after hour reading, studying, praying & meditating the bible..part by part.. from gen.. and started doing in depth study on 1st Samuel.. Was blown away by the truths that i got out from it.. Mind blowing... was so amazed.. 3 people- Samuel-the prophet, Saul-the first king, David-man after God's heart...and also the people(Israel)... and not to forget our amazing God:).. Two weeks and was crying and learning so much. Never have I understood the scriptures so clearly.. God is so amazing.. He wants us for Himself.. He created me and wants Me to have close intimacy with Him.. Just totally amazed by this specific book... Can't explain in detail.. My mind would hurt:) One of my favourite week so far.



Now, after all these weeks of amazing teachings, studying and understanding, there's no way i thought i would fall into doubt... but that's exactly what happened.. 

I started focusing on why and when, how, where, and what does it really mean more instead of focusing and spending time with Jesus.. I was so crazy.. I wanted to know what It really means to know God.. what do i know and what more do I need to know.. I wanted to be like prophet Samuel.. why can't I see God.. Just lots of doubts, questions and I became so restless... 2 weeks of struggling with my mind and started believing lies and was shocked that my tiny faith was shaken.. I was getting hurt..

Wish i could say, after those two weeks, everything changed.. it all became extremely good eh!!! but no,... things got even more worse... I lost my ATM card.. had only 250 rs with me.. Lots of doubts in my mind that were not answered.. So I was in a messed up situation.. been praying a lot but never clearly understood.. There are many other issues that came up too... but I clearly saw that I was just like Caleb in the book- blessed child & a Man called Blessed..

I was walking away from God.. I still saw His goodness in my life over and over.. He was so kind to me.. Lot happened when I saw a movie.. My favourite quote of the movie was... " I do not need a reason to be angry with God"... I was like Wow... here i was, small tiny man... complaining and blaming God.. never believing Him fully but He used a movie and touched my heart.. I spent that night crying and asking Him to fix me back.. I wanted to walk in the Kingdom.. Was in darkness and I knew that He wanted me to walk in the Light..

Everything in my life started changing.. He started showing me different areas and is still working in my life.. but I'm so blessed and amazed.. Have lots of testimonies when He was working and helping me walk in the light.. He is so awesome.. I'm truly blessed.. Those lines have been in my head and I'm not going to have any reason to get angry with my God... He is so good... He loves me.. I am just amazed.. no words to say... just awestruck... He is everything... can't explain all in words.. Just surprised and amazed..

Please pray... We will be going to outreach next sat so would love if you keep praying for me and for my team.. We are going to Ajmer for a month and then back to Jaipur for a month with another team from Australia (ywam)... so very excited..
Inline image 1

The fantastic four:):):)

2.  pray as I started believing and stepping out in faith n helping  the needy more..
3. That I would stay strong.. firmly rooted in Jesus-trusting in the man Jesus.. the person not the situation or the outcome.. 
4. That I would walk in the light n learn to walk in the kingdom daily.. every minute.. I know that He is so worth it and I want all of Him.. I'm so desperate...

Thanks everyone for praying and for your support... 
blessings, 
a Man called Blessed:)

1 comment: