Pages

8/14/2012

Blessed Pink City


ग्रीटिंग्स (:        I received a message that I had to update my blog- I was surprised.... I thought I would have enough time but got so busy with learning and getting to know my DAD that I totally forgot about this. I seriously can't explain it all.. It's just too amazing and wonderful... Just can't believe and can't really understand His Love/Kindness for me personally!!!!            
         I have been here in Jaipur for over a month and personally, I have seen the kindness of God before I came here and am still seeing the kindness.. He is so very kind to me. I mean relentlessly kind.
                     I'm learning so much, just so amazed by the way God moves and is working in my life. I've seen Him answer my prayers, whether small or big!. I prayed for rain and yes, it did rain. Again prayed for no rain, for current, for different people here and saw how God has been working in them. There are some days that I sense His presence within 10 seconds but there are the other days that I just don't even if I spend hours... The biggest lesson that I have been learning from the last month in Jaipur is that "HE LIGHTS UP THE SKY TO SHOW ME, THAT HE IS ALWAYS WITH ME"..

                                         There has been many nights that i felt so hurt, lonely, depressed, broken, hungry but at the same time I knew He was right next to me, comforting and encouraging me.Life is getting really hard. At least for more than four nights i have not slept well at all, stayed awake the whole night struggling to clearly understand that He is still with me. I am having to practise stepping and trusting Him more than I did back at k-homes.. He is teaching/ showing me about Himself, His true nature.. I'm amazed... It's been nearly 5 1/2 weeks and I can't tell one day that i missed crying out to Him.. I desire Him so much and He always meets me daily.

I'm in awe of Dadda.He never gives up on me even when I feel like giving up. I truly know deep in my heart that "DADDA" is so worth it.. He is worth it!! He is so good to me. I'm overwhelmed by His love for me. I'm learning so much about Dadda in the secret place. That's my favourite place. I love spending hours- crying, sharing and getting comforted by this wonderful creator, amazing God. Learning to Practise Stillness this week.. Life is so beautiful with Jesus..

                                                     Honestly, There are 4 of us(students) including me here in YWAM- they are teaching us about God, but it's still the basics.. I'm so hungry and want to know more. The teachings were about Worldview, Characteristics of God, YWAM's foundational values... It's not rocket science.. but its really boring. No offence.. Most of the times during the classes, I practise breath prayers, (practising His presence).. share my heart with Dadda. The others are also not loving it but are amazed that I know so much- eh! they don't know that I have some amazing parents and wonderful people pouring and sharing about Jesus to me. eh!! I am hoping that these 5 months would be a blessing to me and that Dadda would use all of us in a powerful way - like never before... Teachings here are good but not yet deep, like playing in shallow water.... Learning to have patience- humility here.

please continue to pray that
God would open and pour out His heart to me. I truly want to know His heart.
I would learn to be still and know He is everything.
Ravi would give his heart to Jesus and for his family.
For people/churches here in Jaipur to hear the name of JESUS and for unity among churches.

He is still using me in amazing ways... I started playing football on the street with the neighbours, so excited:):)  and please pray that Dadda would open up their hearts so I can be used in this specific area as well!!!

  A team called burn 24x7 lead worship, went up to the Fort- prayed for Jaipur... I have fasted, interceded, prayed extremely in the last two weeks for Jaipur City!!  Please pray.. I'm so excited and can't wait to see what God has for this city.:):)            



Thank you so much for praying.

God has been doing so many amazing things so far. Have loads of testimonies to share!!!
Thank you so much. Surely, I'm blessed...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
I want my life to be messy, want it to be hard but, I want to spend my entire life loving God, loving others and serving people...
Because here is the simple truth- JESUS fully emptied Himself for me-(Bhuvenese), So I don't want to hold back from emptying myself fully to others!!!!

Many things have been happening, changing.. and I have noticed that my tiny spark is still burning eh!! He is so WORTH it!!!!!

Blessings,
Bhuvenese
a Man called Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment