Pages

9/11/2013

I'm Loving It! ha


             Greetings to one and all….      The month August & September (so far) has been extremely amazing and I hope you too experienced God’s favor!


                I enjoyed celebrating Independence Day Jaipur style, it might have taken a little longer than I expected but I love it here.


              We had the opportunity to host the 64th Assemblies of God North India Annual Conference, here in Jaipur and it was phenomenal. More than 500 pastors had gathered and Cornerstone Church Jaipur put on a heck of a show!!! I had the privilege to visit the Auditorium and it was neat to see pastors from all over north come together and worship and learn. 
   
   

         So, this month I got to go to Ag! I was super excited, traveled over 45 kilometers out of Jaipur. God was more than good to me. For five days, I just enjoyed and sought His face from early in the morning till late night. Personally, I had the time of my life and my heart has been changed towards Jaipur ever since. God has always been pursuing me with love and I am so in awe of Him!



               My wish came true, believe or not, I was always fascinated and amazed by the north culture and customs’ and I desperately wanted to see how marriages take place.Side-note, there have been 3 times that I have crashed into weddings but it was a real honor for me to be part of V’s marriage! Three days of fun, laughter, hard work, sleepless nights, food- glorious food, and much more.


                        Overall, I could see God’s goodness even in the hardest moments, and I got to see and experience many new things. I praise God and am so grateful for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment