Pages

7/10/2013

Love Everyone like Jesus


  If I could abridge this month, this is what I would say- A challenging, hard but pursuing love month. I know it really doesn’t make much sense, but I can’t explain it all, it was like a beautiful love story.  

For those who have either read the book The Shack or read my last blog would have a more genuine picture of what pursuing love means in depth. If you could, reduce the Gospel -Bible into one sentence, what would you say?? What is the Good News? I like how Francis put it – the good news is that God is the one who is in pursuit of you and me! How beautiful the gospel is. He LOVES me more than I can fathom!! I am so in awe of the Trinity.

I was sharing what Dadda was teaching and showing me to my magnificent mom and her reply startled me. She was absolutely correct. This is her reply, so thankful that God has met you and has taught you these deep lifelong truths!! I know in my life if I don’t learn my lesson from God, He has a way of allowing more of the same difficulties until I learn my lesson!! That’s an authentic advice.  Well, she is a genius, if you have met her, you probably know for a fact that she is someone you could describe as the woman in proverbs (WISDOM). Wisdom personified as a woman who calls out in the street and I could go on and on…  
 I started reading it and my, oh my… It has been a big blessing to me. I had lots of pain and issues, questions, doubts, let’s say, I became the Judge, I started judging everyone and everything… So confused with God and confused about the trinity. 

 













I just had a huge breakthrough after reading it and actually trying to live it out now. I kid you not, life is full of choices and I can’t believe or fully comprehend how high and how deep is God’s love for me. I pondered on this one statement and still… that God is so fond of me! Well, I started reading it and started inserting my name, and many a times, just pausing, rereading and thinking about each statement. I have never felt so peaceful and as joyful expect for this month in my time in Jaipur.  




I have cried, well few times in anguish, in pain but cried more so out of joy… Dadda has been teaching in depth about His love. I am praying that I start living a life out of love and build relationships instead of rules and laws daily. I started focusing on love- I am blown away, it’s really interesting how Jesus could reduce the Ten Commandments and say on these two hangs all the laws. First, love the Lord, your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength, and Secondly, Love your neighbor as yourself. 


That’s what I have been trying to do. Simply put, Instead of following rules and laws, trying to love everyone and anyone at any given moment.  I can tell you for a fact that it will be hard trying to love and do everything out of love but it’s worth it. Jesus did it, so can I. Think hard, stay humble.






If anything matters, then everything matters!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment